BEAUTIFUL STRING SOUNDS IN MODERN AND CLASSIC ARRANGEMENTS
Composition: violin | violin | cello
The Royal Trio is a unique project that is an alternative to the popular string quartets.
It’s not just classical music. These three beautiful women have two faces – entertaining and classic. How about songs like Watermelon Sugar Harry Styles in a string arrangement? Or maybe Levitating by the outstanding Dua Lipa? Strings are not only classical music and the girls are the best proof of that!
Royal Trio is a unique project that is an alternative to popular string quartets. Three talented artists perform the most popular standards of classical music and the most beautiful pieces of film music, based on their own arrangements, using the violin, viola and cellos. The Royal Trio is made up of graduates of the Academy of Music in Katowice and the University of Music. F. Chopin in Warsaw. The experience gained on many stages of concert halls in Poland and around the world allows them to perfectly match the repertoire to the expectations of customers of closed events. The artists performed many times at music festivals, accompanying the greatest stars of the Polish scene, including: Andrzej Piaseczny, Anna Wyszkoni, Kasia Cerekwicka, Brodka, Edyta Górniak.
1. Pirates of The Caribbean Soundtrack
2. James Bond Soundtrack
3. Games of Thrones Soundtrack
4. Hallelujah – Leonard Cohen
5. Can’t Help Falling in Live With You – Elvis Presley
6. Pretty Woman – Roy Orbison
7. Smoooth Criminal – Michael Jackson
8. Yesterday – The Beatles
9. What a Wonderful World – Louis Amstrong
10. New York, New York – Frank Sinatra
11. Pod Papugami – Czesław Niemen
12. Yellow – Coldplay
13. It’s My Life – Jon Bon Jovi
14. Hit The Road Jack – Ray Charles
15. El Tango de Roxanne – Moulin Rouge Soundtrack
16. Polskie drogi – Andrzej Kurylewicz
17. My Way – Frank Sinatra
18. Bitter Sweet Symphony – The Verve
19.Rolling on The Deep – Adele
oraz najpopularniejsze standardy muzyki jazzowej: Cheek to Cheek, Moon River, It don’t mean a thing, Sway, Caravan, A man and a woman, C’est si bon.